Today is the last day the Syracuse School of Architecture will be featuring the “formerly urban” symposium. If you have time, you should stop by and check it out. Below are some links to information regarding the event.
- Patchwork is a community based collective that offers innovative design and development solutions that reestablish vibrant living conditions. We specialize in redesigning reclaimed building components, utilizing them to patch and revitalize decaying structures and/or create new ones.
- The Definition Of A Data Center lnkd.in/bVie2Yr 3 years ago
- RT @reusealliance: HfH ReStores are an eco-friendly & socially responsible way to keep reusable materials out of the landfill:... 6 years ago
- RT @buildllc: "If you can't design a great contract, it doesn't matter how good an idea you have - you won't build it." –Joshua... 6 years ago
- RT @dbuild: Materials Available! 30000 sqft 1" maple flooring + 1000s of 2x12s from deconstruction of 100 YO #johndeere factory!... 6 years ago
- RT @fastcompany: VCs like @EnriqueAllen are ready to invest in design startups. So What's Next, A Design Bubble? bit.ly/nx4NB4 by... 6 years ago
- .001 306090 archaeology architecture barn brick buffalo reuse building stock bulldozer children cleveland d-build decon deconstruction decosterd delaware school of discovery design design for disassembly detroit disassembly DIY dwell ecology embodied energy embodied material ESF fernandez formerly urban furniture garden Habitat for Humanity hafner hardwood hi-tech history infrastructure low-tech Manley Field House material architecture material harvesting new orleans Oakland Patchwork printer's devil projects red oak restore reuse roof deck rust belt sandbox school school of architecture skim steel syracuse syracuse university table tech garden transform truck bed urban mining urban renewal wood